- Experience: 2-5 Years
- Location: Indore
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDRAW, InDesign, MS PowerPoint, and other graphic design software
What we do?
At ClearTrail, work is more than ‘just a job’. Our calling is to develop solutions that empower those dedicated to keep their people, places and communities safe.
For over 18 years, law enforcement & federal agencies across the globe have trusted ClearTrail as their committed partner in safeguarding nations & enriching lives. We are envisioning the future of intelligence gathering by developing artificial intelligence and machine learning based lawful interception & communication analytics solutions that solve the world’s most challenging problems.
About the role
You will be working with the marketing team as a Graphic Designer. Your job role includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you have a proven experience in the roles and responsibilities stated below, we’d like to meet you.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Design original pieces, including illustrations, infographics, and typography
- Depth knowledge of Keynote PowerPoint design
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts, and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
Qualifications, Location, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Job Location: Indore
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDRAW, InDesign, MS PowerPoint, and other graphic design software
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print & digital
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills & Excellent eye for detail