What we do?
At ClearTrail, work is more than ‘just a job’. Our calling is to develop solutions that empower those dedicated to keep their people, places and communities safe.
For over 18 years, law enforcement & federal agencies across the globe have trusted ClearTrail as their committed partner in safeguarding nations & enriching lives. We are envisioning the future of intelligence gathering by developing artificial intelligence and machine learning based lawful interception & communication analytics solutions that solve the world’s most challenging problems.
About the Job:
In our endeavor to build, implement & drive our go-to-market content strategy through online as well as offline channels, we are looking for a Lead Generation Manager who will identify relevant opportunities for expanding ClearTrail’s customer reach from local investigative units to national security agencies globally, with a specific focus towards APAC, Europe & Middle Eastern countries.
The successful candidate will be able to enroll relevant customers powerfully in the possibility of ClearTrail. You will work on deeply understanding the customers’ mindset, their needs, challenges, motivations & buying decisions, and also be able to identify & position our offerings across the channels relevant to the customers (in the B2G space), both offline & online.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This will include (but not limited to) attracting site traffic, converting relevant traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to open up high quality engagements that ClearTrail can best service to meet the needs of our prospects.
- Lead Management:
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Assess and analyse a prospects’ current process and requirements
- Provide engaging and articulate information about ClearTrail’s value proposition to potential customers
- Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in HubSpot
- Sales Management:
- Learn to manage complex Government sales throughout the sales cycle
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline across the customers’ lifecycle
- Represent ClearTrail at corporate events or sales meetings independently or with colleagues
- Meet the desired organisational targets and work towards ClearTrail’s sales goals and profitability
- Demonstrate excellent capability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship
- Work closely within ClearTrail’s Sales, Marketing & Sales Enablement teams and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues
- Provide accurate and timely information about the customer requirements / queries to Sales teams
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimisation
- Product Knowledge:
- Develop a strong knowledge of ClearTrail’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
- Understand how the benefits of ClearTrail’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 9-12 years’ proven experience in prospecting and lead generation and 5-6 years’ experience in sales management
- Experience of B-to-B / B-to-G sales in the software / technology space and the ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems such as HubSpot
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales & marketing team. Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets
- Has highly developed all round interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM, Social Networking portals, PR and Paid Advertising & Promotional tools that can be relevant for the B2G domain
- Experience of Salesforce & HubSpot would be preferred