Lead Technical Support Engineer
- Experience: 8-10 Years
- Location: Indore, NOIDA
Technologies: Linux, Big Data, Windows Server, Oracle Database, CISCO, System Administration and Network Administration
What we do?
At ClearTrail, work is more than ‘just a job’. Our calling is to develop solutions that empower those dedicated to keep their people, places and communities safe.
For over 18 years, law enforcement & federal agencies across the globe have trusted ClearTrail as their committed partner in safeguarding nations & enriching lives. We are envisioning the future of intelligence gathering by developing artificial intelligence and machine learning based lawful interception & communication analytics solutions that solve the world’s most challenging problems.
About the Job:
You will work in a multi-functional role with a combination of expertise in Software / Hardware / Virtualization/Cloud/ Network Infrastructure, Backup and recovery, Storage, Customer Training, Technical Support, Documentation, Vendor Coordination.
You will assist pre-sales teams in preparing techno-commercial proposal for selection of correct hardware infrastructure components and work with presales for proposing suitable infra solution, estimate pricing, project schedule and deployments planning.
You will be part of the team that designs deployment architecture of ClearTrail’s product, and such deployments involve latest technologies in Big Data and spans up to hundreds of servers and Peta Byte Scales of Storages
Key responsibilities, but not limited to below.
- Infra solution designing and documentation
- Support for large deployment and POC.
- Lead implementation and support projects
- Solution design validation
- Knowledge Transfer/Training.
- Project Signoff.
You will often be required to interact with customer/team and vendor on various aspects related to Integration with Telecom Networks and travel to customer locations for such interactions and implementation.
You will support Customer to resolve any first and second level product related issues reported. Interact with QA and Engineering team to co-ordinate issue resolution within the promised SLA to customer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify Hardware and Software requirements related to propose solution.
- Validate propose solution and identify the risk/challenge if any and prepare the mitigation plan for the same.
- Keep yourself updated with latest trends in Hardware and Software Infrastructure
- Prepare project schedule and planning.
- Resource management based on project schedule and requirement.
- Design highly available product deployment architecture, networking architecture and storage architecture.
- Design network security as per the requirement of customer or solution.
- Design and deploy Hardware, Software and Application monitoring tools.
- Use automation for deployments and system upgrades/updates.
- Enable L2/L3 support to diagnose customer reported problems or configuration issues and recommend possible solutions within agreed SLAs
- Provide technical reviews of user documentation, product requirements documents, product videos and other functional specifications.
- Assist with knowledge-sharing initiatives as well as product release training and documentation.
- Preparation and reviews of HLDs and LLDs.
- Team Mentoring
- Candidates with hands on experience in following
- Linux / Windows Administrations – Level L2-L3
- Routers – Level L2
- Switches – Level L2
- Load Balancers – L1
- Hbase, hdfs – L1
- Candidates with certification will be preferred
- Hands on Experience in deployment and maintaining of Hardware Infrastructure including
- Experience of working in Network Security, implementation and configuration of Fire Walls0
- Experience in DOS, Pearl, Python and Shell Scripting will be an advantage
- Experience in performance monitoring using SNMP, WMI, SysLogs
- Experience in backup and recovery tools
- Experience in using system monitoring tools like Nagios
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel
- Experience of working with End Users will be preferred
- Designing Documentation (HLD, LLD, etc.)
Linux, Big Data, Windows Server, Oracle Database, CISCO, System Administration and Network Administration.
- Job Title: Lead Technical Support Engineer
- Role: Software and Hardware Infrastructure Implementation and Support
- Experience: 8-10 years of experience in the role of Software and Hardware Infrastructure implementation and support
- Location: Indore/NOIDA
- Education: BE (IT/Computers)