Lead UX Designer
- Experience: 8-12 Years
- Location: Indore, Hyderabad
Technologies: CSS preprocessors, Canvas, D3, and SVG, Axure, Wireframe.cc
Klera is a platform that enables transparent, collaborative, and connected enterprises without data silos. Enterprises are able to rapidly create a variety of intelligent apps, at scale, for data collection, synchronization, insights delivery, and more, by seamlessly connecting the dots across people, tools, and platforms. Klera is working with world’s leading organizations today and providing end-to-end, data driven visibility and actionable insights, unlike ever before. Led by a seasoned management team with extensive experience enabling enterprises with breakthrough technologies. Klera is a subsidiary of the IMPETUS group of companies.
About the Job:
We are looking for a Lead UX Designer to be based across Hyderabad/Indore who will help us to build, iterate and grow our software into easy-to-use world class products for our clients. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a UX designer, you will closely collaborate with clients, fellow data scientists and engineers to deliver great-looking, usable designs for an enterprise product that enables users to create business applications across tools and platforms.
- You will use user centered design principles to produce high-quality designs. This would involve gathering user requirements and build navigation components.
- Design graphic elements, create standards, style guides, specification documents to support design.
- You will also play a key role in defining the experiences across the various touch points that the users may interact with, as well as across various devices (mobile, tablets and larger screens).
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Good understanding of wireframe tools (e.g. XD, Axure, Wireframe.cc, InVision)
- Working knowledge of CSS preprocessors, Canvas, D3, and SVG
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Deep knowledge of typography and grid systems
- A portfolio that exhibits user-friendly, highly functional, responsive web design work desired.
- Good data visualization skills
- Good understanding of user research, information architecture, navigation models, interaction design, visual design principles, usability testing and color theories.
- Able to work independently with multiple stakeholders including customers users and cross functional teams to understand their expectations, pain points and needs
- Passion for elegant and intuitive user interfaces
- Detail oriented critical thinking
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good planning, organizing and time-management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Bachelors/ Master’s in design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience of 8-12yrs