What we do?
At ClearTrail, work is more than ‘just a job’. Our calling is to develop solutions that empower those dedicated to keep their people, places and communities safe.
For over 18 years, law enforcement & federal agencies across the globe have trusted ClearTrail as their committed partner in safeguarding nations & enriching lives. We are envisioning the future of intelligence gathering by developing artificial intelligence and machine learning based lawful interception & communication analytics solutions that solve the world’s most challenging problems.
About the Job:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer- Big Data who will be working along with leads in the Big Data platform at ClearTrail and will have the following responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Learning and implementing solutions involving the various bigdata tools like Hadoop/ NoSQL etc.
- Responsible for timely and quality deliveries
- Anticipate on technological evolutions
- Coach the technical team in the development of the technical architecture
- Ensure the technical directions and choices
- Design/ Architect/ Implement various solutions arising out of the large data processing (GB’s/ PB’s) over various NoSQL, Hadoop and MPP based products
- Driving various Architecture and design calls with Big Data customers
- Working with other team members and providing guidance on implementation details
- Conducting sessions/ writing whitepapers/ Case Studies pertaining to Big Data
- Fulfil organization responsibilities – Sharing knowledge and experience within the other groups in the org.,
- conducting various technical sessions and trainings
Mandatory hands on experience in the following:
- Experience in the role of implementation of high-end software products.
- Smart java engineers with strong problem-solving skills, and able to thrive with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of database principles, SQL, and experience working with large databases
- Expertise on Java/J2EE and should be experienced in implementing complex business logic
- Should have worked on open source products
- Hands on experience in implementing and in-depth knowledge of various design patterns
- Good communication, problem solving & interpersonal skills. Self-starter & resourceful personality with ability to manage pressure situations
- Capable of providing the design and Architecture for the typical business problems
- Exposure and awareness of complete PDLC/SDLC
- Out of box thinker and not just limited to the work done in the projects
- Capable of working as an individual contributor and within team too Nice to have experience:
- Docker Components
- Graph databases Neo4J etc.
- Analytics – Mahout/ NLP/ NLTK/ 0052
- Job-Title: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Education: BE (IT/CS), MCA
- Location: Noida