What we do?
At ClearTrail, work is more than ‘just a job’. Our calling is to develop solutions that empower those dedicated to keep their people, places and communities safe.
For over 18 years, law enforcement & federal agencies across the globe have trusted ClearTrail as their committed partner in safeguarding nations & enriching lives. We are envisioning the future of intelligence gathering by developing artificial intelligence and machine learning based lawful interception & communication analytics solutions that solve the world’s most challenging problems.
About the Job:
You will work in a multi-functional role with a combination of expertise in Software / Hardware / Networking Infrastructure, Storage, Customer Training and Technical Support.
You will assist pre-sales teams in preparing techno-commercial proposal for selection of correct hardware infrastructure components, estimate pricing and prepare delivery schedule for the product deployments.
You will be part of the team that designs deployment architecture of ClearTrail’s product and implement same in the customer premises. Such deployments involve latest technologies in Big Data and spans up to hundreds of servers and Peta Byte Scales of Storages.
You will often be required to interact with customer on various aspects related to Integration with Telecom Networks and travel to customer locations for such interactions and implementation.
You will support Customer to resolve any first and second level product related issues reported. Interact with QA and Engineering team to co-ordinate issue resolution within the promised SLA to customer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify Hardware and Software requirements related to Product Implementation.
- Keep yourself updated with latest trends in Hardware and Software Infrastructure
- Design highly available product deployment architecture, networking architecture and storage architecture.
- Design network security as per the requirement of customer.
- Design and deploy Hardware, Software and Application monitoring tools.
- Use automation for deployments and system upgrades
- Diagnose customer reported problems or configuration issues and recommend possible solutions within agreed SLAs
- Provide technical reviews of user documentation, product requirements documents, product videos and other functional specifications.
- Assist with knowledge-sharing initiatives as well as product release training and documentation.
- Participate in design reviews of HLDs and LLDs with Customers.
- Candidates with experience in following
- Linux / Windows Administrations
- Load Balancers
- Candidates with certification will be preferred
- Hands on Experience in deployment and maintaining of Hardware Infrastructure including
- Experience of working in Network Security, implementation and configuration of Fire Walls
- Experience in DOS, Pearl, Python and Shell Scripting will be an advantage
- Experience in performance monitoring using SNMP, WMI, SysLogs
- Experience in using monitoring tools like Nagios
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel
- Experience of working with End Users will be preferred
- Job Title: Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Experience: 4-7 years
- Location: Indore/NOIDA
- Education: BE (IT/Computers)