What we do?
Klera is a platform that enables transparent, collaborative, and connected enterprises without data silos. Enterprises are able to rapidly create a variety of intelligent apps, at scale, for data collection, synchronization, insights delivery, and more, by seamlessly connecting the dots across people, tools, and platforms.
Klera is working with world’s leading organizations today and providing end-to-end, data driven visibility and actionable insights, unlike ever before. Led by a seasoned management team with extensive experience enabling enterprises with breakthrough technologies. Klera is a subsidiary of the IMPETUS group of companies.
About the Job:
You will be serving as the first point of contact for customers looking for technical assistance over the phone or email (Via service Desk).
You will be performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques, logs analysis and pertinent questions & finding the best solution based on the issue and details acquired from customer.
You will work in Shift Structure with customers to resolve any first and second level product related issues reported.
Interact with QA and Engineering team to co-ordinate issue resolution within the promised SLA to customer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Re-direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs to create repository for troubleshooting reference.
- Use automation for deployments and system upgrades.
- Diagnose customer reported problems or configuration issues and recommend possible solutions within agreed SLAs
- Contribute in creation and reviews of user documentation, product requirements documents, and other functional specifications.
- Assist with knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Product release, training and documentation for customer.
- Maintaining and keeping customer database updated.
- Candidates with experience in following
- Linux / Windows Administrations
- LAN technologies (Good to have)
- Candidates with certification will be preferred
- Hands on Experience in deployment and maintaining of product staging Infrastructure including
- Virtual Machines
- Experience in DOS, Pearl, Python and Shell Scripting will be an advantage
- Experience in performance monitoring using SNMP, WMI, SysLogs
- Experience in using monitoring tools like Nagios
- Experience/Knowledge in ticketing tool for issue tracking, reporting. (Must Have)
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience of working with End Users will be advantage.
- Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Location: Indore
- Education: BE (IT/Computers)