What we do?
At ClearTrail, work is more than ‘just a job’. Our calling is to develop solutions that empower those dedicated to keep their people, places and communities safe.
For over 18 years, law enforcement & federal agencies across the globe have trusted ClearTrail as their committed partner in safeguarding nations & enriching lives. We are envisioning the future of intelligence gathering by developing artificial intelligence and machine learning based lawful interception & communication analytics solutions that solve the world’s most challenging problems.
About the Job:
You will work in a multi-functional role with a knowledge of Hardware Infrastructure (Server / Networking), Software Infrastructure (Operating Systems, File Systems, Databases) and Technical Support (Applications).
You will work in a team that often interacts with customer on various aspects related to technical support for deployed system. You will be deputed at customer premises where to assist customer for issues related to Hardware Infrastructure, Software Infrastructure and Application Software (Products) deployed.
You will be responsible for Heath Monitoring of Infrastructure (Hardware / Software and Applications). You will be continuously engaged with customer to resolve issues arising in system and train customer to use the application whenever required.
You will Interact with QA and Engineering team to co-ordinate issue resolution within the promised SLA to
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Regular updates and validation of Application system flows.
- Pro-actively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks and identify possible solutions.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware, OS and , software faults.
- Maintains historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions.
- Maintains production system capability by testing and monitoring its components.
- On requirement basis perform OS or SW patching/upgrade tasks.
- Backup and recovery operation task
- End user support for application and OS issues.
- Flawless & Clear Communication.
- Custom Applications (Enterprise level Distributed Applications) Support (On Site).
- Linux (RHEL, OEL) Administration and Implementation.
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Health monitoring and Log Analysis tools like Nagios and Logstash
- Server HW Deployment and Support experience
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving skills.
Good to Have:
- Big data technologies (Administration of Zookeeper, Kafka, NIFI, HDFS, YARN, REDIS, SPARK, HBASE).
- Windows Server Administration & Deployment
- Installation of Servers, Networking Devices
- Backup and recovery technology (Commvault)
- Scripting Knowledge (Python, Ansible)
- Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
- Experience: 3-4 years in System Administrations + Custom Application Support
- Location: Mumbai
- Education: BE (IT/Computers)